One of the keys to maximizing your profits and earn money at home is to get organized. If you are spending time searching for passwords, looking for emails, hunting for online resources you wanted to remember you are wasting time and losing potential profit.
Here are 7 tips to help you get organized to maximize your earn at home profits.
1. Keep a address book to record your site log in information (passowords, user name) in. Though a regular notebook is fine and address book is easier to search if you frequent alot of sites.
2. Use two or three email address only, or you will waste time checking a variety of emails. Use one for your personal email, one for business and keep one for sites you join such as survey sites that may result in potential junk mail.
3. Keep a large notebook and pencil near your work area to record information. Don’t depend on little scraps of paper.
4. Save copies of your important work and back up your files.
5. Keep extras of supplies like printer ink, paper, and other goods that run out quickly.
6. Keep a calender near your desk to refer to.
7. Keep a hard copy of important phone numbers in a roledex in case your computer falters.
Add YOUR tips to the list in the comments section.
~ Lee (MyLilGoldDress.com)
Prices are accurate as of . Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.