There are a lot of “Get Paid To” offers out there. Companies that will pay you money to surf the net, read emails, take surveys or do another task. Can you make money from them? Yes you can but it is pizza money. Not a full time income. That said I have a few favorite sites that I will share with you soon.
There are a ton of sites out there so how do you know which to choose? Here are a few tips for get paid to sites…
1. Never pay to get surveys, surf the net or join these types of sites. There are plenty of free sites out there. Never pay for information on these sites. You can learn everything you need to know for free.
2. Some sites will require a credit card to complete an offer. You can complete the offer and then cancel it. But what if you forget? Think long and hard before doing these types of offers.
3. Join just a few sites. Many sites require a certain amount to reach payout. If you focus your efforts on just a few sites you can keep track of things and will make more money in the long run.
4. Get Paid to Read sites are just not worth it. They pay pennies at best and it will take forever to earn pay out.
5. Always check the payout at a site. Some only pay when you hit $100! That could take a long time. And some even give you a deadline in which to earn it.
My Favorite Sites…
Swagbucks My favorite get paid to site is Swagbucks. It is a surf the net site that pays out prizes, gift cards etc. And you earn points for referrals. What I like about it is how fast it is. I go on, do a search and within 2 or 3 searches I have earned points. Below you will see my current Swagbucks points. I have cashed in many times!
I do know of a woman that made thousands with CashCrate, but she worked it like a job. CashCrate has surveys and pays out on referrals.
To date I have made about $650 at Ebates from cash back shopping (things I was going to buy anyway) and referrals.
Below you will see my Swagbucks point counter. These are just some of my points. I have cashed in many times.
Get paid to sites can be a fun way to make a little extra income!